Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My day HATING BLOGGER!!

I am usually calm and collected, til I began this blog. Now I am definitely not your HTML expert, actually I had no idea what HTML really stood for til I became world wide web capable- referring to the fact that I was producing product that could be read world wide.

Well for the last 24 hrs. my patience had been tested. Instead of blogging on some much needed Men's shows that appeared in Paris. The fact that Fashion Weeks are kicking it into High Gear soon enough, I was sitting here fixing was seemed to have become my largest Internet mistake. If you happened to pop on to see some news, you will have found that my blog was turned upside down and well my archives were no where to be found.

I would love to tell you I was Hacked!! Giving me some sort of Street cred, but no it was my own mistake and I have learnt my lesson. Read those HTML codes, not once, not twice but three times before I press DELETE and SAVE!!

Be back tomorrow with more fun news...

No comments: