Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wednesday's Weekly Product!!

I don't know what it is, but I am hair obsessed lately... maybe it's the cold, maybe the fact that my hair is in between hair cuts but I feel like I am in great need of my fancy products. And truthfully I would be lost with out this one. I use it no matter what I have going on with my hair any day.

My hair colour because well I am also in between needing a colour always needs a pick me up, because no matter what colour it is, it sometimes gets this drab looking. Well here is the lucky little product that always gives my hair it's much needed pick me up. Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum; this little bottle of magic definitely gives your hair that extra gloss, never makes your hair feel oily. It eases frizz for those days you just can't get your hair to do it's job. This little handy dandy is a girl's best friend- trust me I am an avid believer!!

Now you can find this product at local hair salons that carry Paul Mitchell products, even some of those Trade stores should carry the product. But if you like to shop online, please feel free they sell this Miracle serum everywhere and is sold fora approx. $16USD, $16CAD and £13.

No comments: