Wednesday, July 04, 2007

kikiT is making Jewellery!!!

I know I usually like to blog about world happenings and well soon to be happenings... but I have been contemplating my existence in this world of Fashion and blogging (editorial). While daily, I enjoy parlaying into the world's trends and bringing it to your home computer by way of interpreting stories for your pleasure.

But after spending explicit amount of time, eating, breathing and sleeping fashion; I think I should be able to contribute a fair amount of consumership and knowledge into creating product that people want.

So... let me introduce to you the first ever collection brought to you by kikiT Jewelery, Cake! Because when you can't have cake for calories, you can have cake for Fashion. So ladies, Have your cake and eat it too!!!

No comments: