Friday, December 28, 2007

SHINY Best Product

This year I am going for GLAM when I am telling you about the best product in my opinion, now the product itself isn't new, but the colour choices get bigger and more vibrant... so what is this product it's a Canadiana brand I am proud to say I support. It's the M.A.C. Cosmetics Pigments.

These pigments are so vibrant and can literally do anything to liven up any form of makeup application. I love just wearing it on it's own, but perhaps those who like to glam it up big time would add it to the works. Don't be surprised when you go and buy it, these little containers are sold by weight not by volume.

I am a sucker for Kitschmas and Violet (which isn't on the website.) Also loosely based on the same effect is the Glitter. So add some glittering effect into your world, bold shine and stand out with your sparkling ways.

No comments: